Call For Papers
International Journal of Higher Education Management (IJHEM)
(Print) ISSN 2054-984 (Online) ISSN 2054-9857
IJHEM is a peer reviewed journal and is a research publication platform for international scholars. Their research can be in any aspect of teaching & learning covering the interests of developed and emerging countries alike. The main aims of the Journal are:
- Publish high quality and scholarly empirical based research papers, case studies, reviews in all aspect of teaching & learning, education management and leadership with theoretical underpinnings.
- Offer academics, practitioners and researchers the possibility of having in depth knowledge and understanding of the nature of teaching and learning practices and.
- Create a forum for the advancement of education management research for the High Education sector.
Authors are invited to submit their original research papers to the next edition of the Journal (Vol. 5 Number 1 August 2018). Although broad in coverage, the following areas are indicative and nurture the interests of the Journal with an “Education Management” underpinning
- Educational policy and Policy impacts on education
- Management of education and Relations between lecturers and students
- Psychology of education, Psychology of student and teacher/lecturer
- Quality of education and Improvement method
- Global education and Its challenges and opportunities
- E-teaching/E-learning, Educational software and multimedia for education
- Teacher education
- Distance education and Education quality
- Methodology of educational research, Adult and continuing education
- Special education, Gender, diversity and difference, Vocational education
- Assessment processes and mechanisms
- Language Education, Listening and acoustics in education environment
- Education History
- Innovative teaching and Learning methodologies; Multi-virtual environment
- Application of educational technology
- Education reforms and Practical teaching reform
Indexing with: EBESCO Host, ProQuest & Open J-Gate
Frequency: Twice a year (February and August)
Review process: Double Blind peer review
Length of time to complete review: 6-8 weeks
Waiting time after acceptance: 2-3 months after receiving the acceptance
Preference will be given to papers which are conceptually and analytically strong and have empirical relevance. All papers will be reviewed according to the Journal’s criterion. The Journal’s website is www.ijhem.abrmr.com.
For further information, please write to Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or email to email@example.com